- Our World
- Black Inc
- Bike Fitting
This website is only for UK orders through Vires Velo. For any Factor/Black Inc related European / International orders and enquiries please visit factorbikes.com
- We are pleased to offer free delivery for all framesets and wheelsets ordered through the Vires Velo website.
- Online orders for components and accessories will be charged at £5 for small parts and £10 for components and larger items.
- Orders will be sent via First Class Tracked via Royal Mail Delivery.
- Complete bikes are shipped securely by DHL next-day delivery in a large box, with very little reassembly needed at a cost of £200. See video below for more:
- Items marked as ‘Available on back-order’ are not currently in-stock and are either on order from Factor or will need to be ordered on request
- To check the availability and lead time of a product, please contact our team on email@example.com
- In some cases, we will only place an order for a product once your order is received
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for ensuring the item is returned to us in its original condition and you will be required to pay the cost of postage back to us.
If you need to make a return, please send it to:
Vires Velo Ltd
Unit 20, Hethel Engineering Centre,
Chapman Way, Wymondham Road,
Hethel, Norfolk. NR 14 8FB
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01953 687 330